Monday, April 30, 2012

Local Deals ending Tomorrow!

So there are a few good deals going on at the local grocery stores that do end tomorrow.
Price Chopper has a great deal on Kool-Aid packets for only 8 cents a piece! They normally sell for 20 to 25 cents a piece so this is a great deal without having a coupon. The cheapest price I have seen Kool-Aid for in my 3 years of couponing is 5 cents a packet and that was only once so I say stock up! I bought 200.... You can never have too much Kool-Aid! :)
Another deal is the Kemp's Ice Cream for $1.98 for 1.25 quart. There is a coupon for $1/2 from SS 4/1 making each one only $1.48 a piece. A good enough price to buy a couple for a yummy after dinner snack.
For those of you near Foods Festival (I-35 and Chouteau) they have Post Fruity Pebbles on sale for $1.79 a box. There is a $1/2 printable coupon from www.coupons.com making each box only $1.29 each. I will always Fruity Pebbles and they don't go on sale as often as General Mills or Kellogg's cereals, so I'll be buying a few boxes.
Now for my FAVORITE deal happening at Foods Festival: Robert's Half Gallon Chocolate Milk for only $1.59 each. There was a coupon in this Sunday's newspaper for $0.50/2 in the smartsource insert. Festival Foods doubles coupons up to and including 50 cents making each half gallon of chocolate milk only $1.09 each. Normally Robert's puts out coupons for their half gallons for 40 cents off one, so this coupon wasn't as good as I was expecting, but I'm still going to buy way too much chocolate milk! I love the stuff! :)
Well let me know if you find any other great deals going on. Or if you just want to brag about how much money you save, write a comment!
Also for those of you who think you don't have time to coupon, I totaled my hours spent on couponing last week and it was a grand total of: SEVEN HOURS!!! Now I have been doing this for a while, so for you newbies, it may take longer time AT FIRST. But you will get the hang of it and can you honestly say that you do not have at least 7 hours to save hundreds of dollars?!? I don't think so.
I'll start logging this week how many hours I coupon and how much money I save so I know my real hourly wage for couponing. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment