Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Daily Dollar

At Target I will be picking up some inexpensive dog food for Charlie. Purina One Beyond 3.5 lb bag is on sale for $6.16 and I can use a $4 off one coupon from the October 9th SmartSource insert making each bag only a little over $2. Although this is a small bag, I can buy multiple bags and overall I will save more than buying one big bag and only using one coupon! :)
I love Target for their "Target only" coupons offered on their website or through your mobile phone. Because of these coupons you can use a Target coupon and a manufacturer's coupon on one item making a great deal! One of Target's mobile coupons this month is for $1 off 2 ($1/2) Ghiradelli chocolate bars. Team this coupon up with a $1/1 ($1 off one...coupon lingo) from Ghiradelli's Facebook page, and you can get this yummy candy for 50 cents when you buy 2!!!
If you're ready to bundle up with some hot cocoa, Swiss Miss is on sale for $1.19 at Target. Using 50 cents off two from the Smartsource 11/13 insert and $0.50/2 from Target.com/coupons makes each box 69 cents!
Other good deals: Sally Hansen Nail polish for 4 cents! :) Maybelline Lip Balm for $0.99. Free NYC nail polish.
CVS is having their deal with spending $30 on certain products and getting a $10 gift card in return. I'm not 100% certain what I'll be getting, but it will be good. I'm also excited about pairing up the Lysol no-hand soap dispenser with a coupon from 11/3 and extra care bucks, making this only $2.
Well that's all I can find with two of my four favorite stores. Tomorrow I will figure out the good deals with Price Chopper and Hyvee and post them up! Happy shopping!
Let me know what you found this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment