Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another day, another dollar. To save of course!

I love my local grocery stores for scoring the best deals for my pantry! Price chopper is having a couple of good deals that I may have to jump on. They have the Michelina's Entrees for $0.69 each, which is a great deal on it's own, but if you go to michelinas.com you can print a coupon for $1/5 Michelina's entrees making each one only 49 cents each! These are great to have for a last minute lunch or for a lazy day when you don't feel like cooking. And they actually taste pretty good!
General Mills cereals are also on sale at Price Chopper for $1.79 a box. Match this deal with a coupon of $1/3 from the 10/23 Smart Source (SS) insert and you can get each box for $1.46. This is an Okay deal. I normally buy GM cereal when I can get it for $1.15 and less, but for newbies this is a good price.
I am so excited to stock up on Oscar Mayer deli meat at Price Chopper! They are running their deal again that if you buy 5 certain Kraft products, you get $5 off instantly (saving you a dollar per item). This includes Oscar Mayer's lunch meat, that I always love to have on hand, for $2.49. After buying 5, they will be $1.49 each! I don't have any extra coupons with this deal but it's still a fabulous price! Check out all the other items in this deal at mypricechopper.com.
The last thing that I am stoked for at Price Chopper is their 10 for $10 sale (but you don't really have to buy 10 if you don't want to). They have their Texas Toast Croutons and Tortilla strips on sale for $1 and there is a $0.40/1 coupon from the 11/13 SmartSource (SS) insert making each bag 60 cents! :) I love the Caesar croutons and the Chipotle tortilla strips! YUM!
This week's Hy-Vee Sale is decent. I am excited about the Dole Salad mixes on Sale for $1.25. I have a stack of coupons for $0.75/1 bag of Dole Salad that I found at a grocery store in one of the aisles (Tear Pad) making each bag 50 CENTS!!! What a good motivation to eat healthy during this unhealthy holiday season. :)
HyVee also have the 5 pound HyVee brand bag of flour for $0.88. What a steal! Six pack 24 oz Pepsi Bottles are 4/$11 (not bad). And Charmin 9 Large rolls of toilet paper are $3.99 (pair this up with $0.25/1 coupon from P&G insert to make an okay deal). NOTICE: All these deals just listed are part of Hyvee's two-day sale for Thursday and Friday (12/1 & 12/2) ONLY!!!
If you want to check out any other deals going on at Hyvee just go to hyvee.com to look at their ad.
Well this is how I am going to fill my cart this week. Anyone else getting different deals? I want to know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment